Patch 126.96.36.199 For Microsoft Flight Simulator is Out Now!
Patch Notes Click Here
Patch Size: 2.41GB
- The VFR map should no longer crash the title during a flight
- Avionic screens or buttons in the cockpit should no longer be turned off randomly (ghost cockpit)
- Crashes related to the use of the Smart cam have been fixed
- Navblue navigation data has been updated
- Version history is now properly displayed in the Marketplace and Content manager
- The multiple simultaneous downloads in the content manager are better handled to prevent crashes or freezes
- The packages downloaded through the content manager should now be correctly loaded without requiring a reboot of the title
- The airport icons in the world map have been slightly modified
- Auto Pilot pitch oscillation has been reduced on some planes
- Multiplayer has been deactivated in the Japan Discovery Flight
- Quality of life updates for the marketplace
- Autogen buildings height has been reviewed
- TIN luminance (Sendai, Takamatsu, Tokushima, Tokyo, Utsunomiya, Yokohama)
Notice: Undefined index: layout in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/easy-youtube-subscribe/easy-youtube-subscribe.php on line 108
Notice: Undefined index: theme in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/easy-youtube-subscribe/easy-youtube-subscribe.php on line 109
Notice: Undefined index: count in /opt/bitnami/apps/wordpress/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/easy-youtube-subscribe/easy-youtube-subscribe.php on line 110
Check out our Group Flight from 10/09/2020 where we flew around the historic Yellowstone National Park!
Every Friday at 7:00PM EST you can find us in Discord and in the Virtual Skies of MSFS! The weekly schedule and flight plans can be found in the Community Center!